Bay Gardens Funeral Home
Bay Gardens Funeral Home is tucked behind the Royal Botanical Gardens, and across from Bayview Cemetery, Crematory and historic Mausoleum, at 1010 Botanical Drive in Burlington. Intimate and welcoming, our light-filled, beautifully furnished reception rooms feature décor that is elegant, contemporary and comfortable. To reflect its picturesque setting, there’s the calming effect of our botanical theme which includes a two-storey indoor waterfall and three outdoor terraces overlooking landscaped and manicured gardens.
As in our Hamilton facility, Bay Gardens Burlington will create a personal tribute through memorial videos which can be viewed on plasma screen TV’s throughout the facility, complete with personalized music and on-line memorials. Comfort and personal service is always available, from the fresh baked cookies to gourmet hot beverages served in china mugs. This is a warm, inviting, and peaceful place for any celebration of life.
Features at a Glance:
- Ample Parking
- Convenient location between Woodland, Holy Sepulchre and Bayview Cemeteries
- Option for walking procession to cemeteries
- Culturally specific services and visitation options for all cultures and religions
- State-of-the-art banquet and reception facilities
- Wine and beverage capabilities
- Community rooms available for not-for-profit groups
- Three outdoor terraces